Little Tumbler – 45 minutes
Students are working on listening skills, learning how to follow directions, standing in line, waiting their turn as well as gymnastic skills such as:
- Floor : frog jumps, bear crawls, forward rolls, log rolls, start of a needle kick, jumping with two feet together, straight jumps, tuck jumps, bridges
- Valut : jumping with feet together, running toward spring board
- Bars: holding themselves up on the bar and attempting a chin up, pulling their feet up to the bar
- Beam : balancing while walking, bunny hopping, shuffling sideways, stepping over objects on beam
Beginner/Turbo Boys Beginner – 45 minutes
Students are able to do everything in the previous class as well as more structured basic skills of gymnastics such as:
- Floor: backward rolls, needle kicks, start of handstands, start of cartwheels/donkey kick over, lunging, arm placements, pointed toes, holding bridges for 3-5 seconds
- Vault: Jumping with two feet together, on spring board, running and landing with two feet together whiles sticking it (no steps after landing), start working on basic arm swings
- Bars: chin ups on pike position, front support hollow hold, toes to bar, casting, proper dismounting, chalk use, pull over with mat assistance
- Beam: needle kicks, straight jumps, walking backwards, walking in releve (forward and sideways) start walking on tall beams with confidence
Advanced Beginner – 60 minutes
students are able to do everything in the previous class(es) as well as have few redirection instructions during class, straight legs and pointed toes on each apparatus in gymnastics as well as structuring the following gymnastic skills:
- Floor: backward roll to standing position, bride up hold (5 seconds), lunge cartwheel, holding handstands for 2 seconds, perfect needle kicks, body posture, straddle roll, back bends (showing strength for a kick over)
- Vault: straight jump to mat, start working on arm circles
- Bars: chin ups, body posture, pull overs with less support, casting multiple times in a row
- Beam: Arabesque (5 second hold), high kicks, plié to squat, start working on swing to squat mount
Intermediate – 60 minutes
students are able to do everything in the previous class(es) as well as structuring the following gymnastic skills:
- Floor: back roll to prone, bridge down with feet together, front limber, handstand bridge to stand, handstand (2 second hold) forward roll, round off with rebound, start working on back bends to kick over
- Vault: hurdle jump off of both feet straight jump to stacked mat, stretch jump onto mat and then kick to handstand and fall to flat back
- Bars: sole-circle dismount, under swing dismount, pull over without support, cast, back hip circle
- Beam: stretch jump, jump to front support, start working on cartwheel to ¾ handstand dismount, perfect arabesque
Advanced – 75 minutes
Advanced students are able to do everything in the previous class(es) as well as structuring the following gymnastic skills:
- Floor: back limber, back walkover, front limber, start leaps and jumps with straight legs, tick tocks
- Vault: hurdle jump off of spring board with both feet able to jump to stacked mats and start working handstand with arm circles.
- Bars: pull over, back hip circles, leg cuts (all on own). Starting to work on stride and mill circles.
- Beam: half turn, handstand, leap (legs above 25 degrees), tuck jumps, mount swing to squat
Aerial – 120 minutes
Aerial students are able to do everything in the previous class(es) as well as structuring the following gymnastic skills:
- Floor: split leap, round off back handspring, front handspring, aerial, connecting skills, start learning process of back tuck
- Vault: run, hurdle onto horse with stack mats to land on.
- Bars: pull over, mill circles, back hip circles with straight legs and on own. Start working on kips, front hip circle and cast to squat on.
- Beam: split leap, round off dismount, handstand, half turn, cartwheel, full turn on toe, Aerial dismount, cartwheel ¾ handstand ¼ turn dismount, start working on back walkover.
Tumbling – 45 minutes
Students will work strictly on tumbling. Working on getting their skills to the next level with drills and exercises to help advance their tumblings skills.